Thread: OPDC 2011 - Maestro of Cacophony

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default OPDC 2011 - Maestro of Cacophony

Well its been a year since I've posted something in the WIP forum, since I decided to try and squeeze an entry in for this year's One Page Dungeon Contest. Last year, I came very close to winning, but lacked enough encounter data in the legend/key - so I'll have to do a better job this year.

My plan is to create a ruined castle interior as my 'dungeon' owned by a particular Bardic Lich called the Maestro of Cacophony. This will have four or five chambers, one large chamber and a dungeon/cell chamber. I plan to have a grand pipe organ serve as the main piece and I just completed creating that. I plan to include a dead choir or orchestra, a demonic harp, a vampiric violin, a work bench, study and laboratory, bedroom and a downstairs dungeon.

This will be my normal hand-drawn styled map with beveled shapes, coloring, drop shadows done in Xara Xtreme.

Here's the pipe organ map object...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pipe-organ-object.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	33979

PNG with Alpha Channel version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	organ-pipes.png 
Views:	508 
Size:	424.9 KB 
ID:	34006  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-01-2011 at 03:21 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations