Thread: Map for Magnus Pym over at the Campaign Builders Guild. Bronze age setting.

Guild Journeyer

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very Cool
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I was thinking of trying a volcano island type map and this has push that idea into inspiration. Very nice! Repped.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Guild Journeyer

Thanks guys. Starting to turn a corner on the map skills i think... Really wanted to do this one for him when i saw the plateau, volcano and crater. Got to try to do something new. I think it worked. Now back to my own setting monster..