Thread: Making Pete Fenlon maps in CC3!!!

Post Making Pete Fenlon maps in CC3!!!

For anyone who uses CC3, Profantasy has released one of the greatest set of tools to date! (maybe a little bit of an over exaggeration). In the Jan issue of the Cartographer's Annual for 2008, they released a set of tools and symbols for doing maps in the style of Pete Fenlon from the old MERP system. Those are some of my favorite maps! I just downloaded it, and have been playing with it, though I haven't made any maps yet, but I like the way that it is working so far, and some of the example maps look pretty good.

Here is one example that shipped with the set...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA13_Example1.png 
Views:	1160 
Size:	3.68 MB 
ID:	2142  

The Annuals are the best thing Profantasy ever put out. Every month you get neat, new toys and a short PDF that teaches you how to use them, and a little bit about the power behind the software too.

I am so stoked to see what we are going to get this year! We're already off to a great start wit the Felon style pack.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

I grew up playing these MERP supplements published by ICE. Pete Fenlon is one of the reasons I found my way to pursuing a life in Graphic Design. The list of artists is long but he gets a brick in the foundation.