Hello there.
Well, truth to be spoken, I have read the forum in the past, but I first registered to post this selfish request of you.
For a year or so, I have been mastering a campaign for some friends. And, you see, I have searched far and wide for some decent map generators for the dungeons I want to put the into, and while the Internet has offered me some nice and cool tools, they all have fallen short of what I wanted. I wanted a highly customizable generator, I wanted it to make multi leveled maps if I wanted to. I wanted it's maps to take the shape I wanted them to. I wanted quite a lot. I have not found any generator capable of such things. Actually, most of the generators I found would create a map given a layout (say, square, circle, whatever), and that's it. And I decided I would make my own.
So, TL,DR: I have come here to offer my little generator, as well as to ask of any of you generous enough to aid me in it's future development. The thing's pretty clunky as it is now. Slow, weird, simple. And what's worse, made in Java. I intend to continue making it for some time, and I would want your support in doing so.
So, here it is. It's actually a Patreon link, no intentions hidden. There you can find the public version, and if you find it interesting enough, updates in the future.