Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March 2011 entry: Cartopoly

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    Wish I could help, JT -- I'm struggling with a similar issue on my map atm
    As it turns out the solution was really quite simple (although lately just remembering how to turn the computer on is a triumph for me) I used a grid set at 20 pixels and set to "snap to grid". Also as it turns out I didn't like the simple dots for a game trail. After all the players will have to roll some sort of die or dice and will need something a bit better than a dot to land on. So all that will need some thought. I worked a bit more on the board itself. I "unfinished" a bit more of the "Northern" part and started on the "Southern" finished part. I can't for the life of me figure out why everything I do lately is such a struggle and why everything I do looks so awful to me. I really hope this passes.

*EDIT* Bleh..this is crap as well. Oh well I guess I'm taking a break whether I want to or not. I just really hope I get "it" back..

###LATEST WIP###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartopoly.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	867.7 KB 
ID:	34131
    Last edited by jtougas; 03-05-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12