or: GRARRR! Guten Tag...

I'm Rainer, 30something, from Germany and mapaholic. ojemineh. Non-RPG or Tabletop-Player emmm Was that required? I guess no.
Isn't it a fascinating abillity to walk through imaginated streets and alleys, prairies and valleys, widen them to existance?

Since playing HeroQuest as a Kid there is this World waiting to be explored, growing bigger with each amazing idea that could fit in
an enrich it. Luckily finding this community and all its helpful resources I will make a try bringing it to paper (emmm screen) in various
ways. I hope to make good use of all the experience and skill combined here while getting critique and suggestions to some WIP i will
post from time to time (maybe even the early pen-and-paper versions - displaying the whole god's act muwahahahah

Having (learned &) worked 8 years in a print company, I'm now building up my own freelance-mediaservice - being no businessman
means a lot stuff to learn and handle + the commissional works ...means it could take some time between being here and post. But
first here is my first time. It was a lot of fun and a good help to take the first steps... I'm deeply grateful for Ascensions Tut.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ical-continent