Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: March 2011 OneRoll

Default March 2011 OneRoll/ EAT EM BEAT EM

Heh so I don't know if I even want to enter this but i would love to try the project. Of course I'm lazy and always look for the easy way out so I thought of a board game that only has one roll.

Its kind of sadistic but... in a nut shell you would have your Medieval prisoner, and lets say he lives in some kind of civilization that believes heavy in Luck or Divine intervention. Out comes the board game -- instead of all that messy fair trial and jury nonsense they let him roll the dice ( Of fate? ) and the god will reveal the truth*

So I did a fast little sketch up before I turn in

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boardgame.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	34096
    Last edited by lapada; 03-09-2011 at 10:06 PM.

LOL, now see, that looks like a 6 sided die, shouldn't it be a 4? Nice sketch man.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Maybe the other two rolls would be like multipliers of whatever roll you make next. Say if you rolled a 5 or 6, it doubles your next roll. So then if you rolled 'Torture' it would be twice as bad. Or something.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sounds like an interesting game - if you're not the roller that is
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

haha yes, I'll have to come up with something clever to reason the 6 sided dice XD

I'll just honestly hate 4 sided dice for some reason. Never really felt like rolling a real die, more like some pointy rocks and every time feels like you should have shaken them more :/

Diamond had a good idea, although it sounds even more twisted haha

That's because 4-siders are dangerous if stepped or sat upon. Also, they don't really roll, do they? Just sort of thud onto the table. And none of mine seem to know that there's a "3" or a "4" on them. That's why I'm glad that Paizo took all of its hit dice from d4 to d6 in PFRPG. Used to hate playing Wizards but no more!
    M

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very Cool Idea
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

hahaha thank you for understanding me XD and yeah there like friggin caltrops

Guild Journeyer

Try stepping on leggo...

This reminds me of a session from way back in highschool. A trial by the Temple of the Goddess of Luck. Everyplayer had to draw a card from.... The Deck of Many Things...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast