Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kith'takharos Village Map

Post Off topic- Fantasy Grounds II

What I like best about Fantasy Grounds is the immersion quality. It seems more like face to face gaming to me. Not a bunch of windows with various bits of information. It is more graphical in nature and that appeals to me. The dice rolling is much like rolling dice as everyone watches them bounce around waiting with bated breath for the outcome.

Rulesets are coming out that are like a graphical veneer to the tabletop and handle idiosyncratic rules for various systems like Savage Worlds. For example the dealing of a card with each round to determine initiative. If you or any other would like to see it in action I recommend buying a copy and sitting in at the upcoming iCon. This is an online gaming convention. I hope this adequately answers your questions, Pyradon.

Blog Entries

Hi Andungus, Does everyone get to see the dice rolling around in 3D when online connected. I was sure that it used to be that the result appeared in the chat window for everyone else. I just ask as I write another VT and I have to comment on these things from time to time but I don't keep up with the new dev work. I had to comment on dice the other day on FUM and said I didn't think that it did so I am probably wrong now.

Post Hello Red Robes

Thank you for the demonstration of Viewing Dale tonight. Sorry for the tardy reply. Fantasy Grounds 2 has the dice rolling around visually for all players on the board. Unless of course the GM is rolling in which case you only see shadows of the dice moving

Blog Entries

Thats pretty cool then. It was good chatting to you tonight. I will look at your Kithtakharos though as you can guess I don't have FGII to play next week
    I really must sort out which games I will sign up for tho.

As a developer I find it a good thing to have copies of all the VT's on the market. I would think that having a copy of FG2 lying around would be good for you, so you can see what else is going on out in the VT world.

I thought your software would be very nice for having a digitized map of my works. I am not sure how or when I would do the work but I found it an intriguing idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12