Thread: Aronbor Revisited

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Aronbor Revisited

Hi all,

So after a long hiatus where my motivation tottered somewhere around the zero mark, I decided to try and ease myself back into this map making lark by revisiting an old one and making some ammendments that had always bothered me. It was only supposed to be a bunch of small changes like the iso icons, making them so they are all closer to the same angle and a few changes to some hills.
    I ended up giving it far more of a facelift than intended. It's still essentially the same map and unless you look closely some may not be able to tell the difference other than the new colour palette. There were in fact a lot of changes though and it took me a lot more hours than I had hoped. Still, it's done now and hopefully I can now lay this map to rest.

So I give you, Aronbor Revisited...

EDIT: This first image is saved at 50% size, the only way I could get the image to work in the thumbnailer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aronbor_Revised_Final_Small.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	4.31 MB 
ID:	34183

EDIT: This next link is to an image saved at 100% size, albeit with a little compression to keep the file size down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aronbor - Revised - Final Low.jpg 
Views:	1198 
Size:	4.26 MB 
ID:	34143

Done completely in Photoshop using a Wacom Bambo tablet.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Ramah; 03-07-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt