Thread: [RPG] project: Boundless Seeking World Map Artist for Fantasy/Sci-Fi Game

Help [RPG] project: Boundless Seeking World Map Artist for Fantasy/Sci-Fi Game

Boundless is a gaming project for the next gen portable devices revisiting the classic top-down tactical turn based RPG powered by the Unity 3D technology. You take control of 11 heroes each with own unique gameplay style venturing through unworldly adventures into the past and the future seeking the hope in restoring peace to the universe. The project will introduce classic gaming to the social gamers while challenge the core gamers in the industry.

Name: project Boundless (working title)

Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy Turn-Based RPG

Platform: Mobile iOS, Android, NGP, 3DSi, Browser, Consoles, PC/Mac

Compensations: Will be paying according to professional rate after project generates in net revenue.

Mood: Unworldly, futuristic, magical, epic, mystical.

Dev Tweet: @prjboundlessdev

Concept: Venture through a timeless journey from magical kingdoms to futuristic citadels then unto trans-dimensional worlds set in the darkest corner of the universe to seek the one and last hope in restoring peace to the universe.

Mission: Create a diverse multi-dimensional universe exploring unique worlds and unworldly adventures with multiple playable characters each with own unique gameplay implementing all RPG playing styles into one experience.

Job Description: As the Level Designer, you'll be design a wide diversity of different world maps from a cultural rich d&d magical realm to a sci-fi distopia to a surreal dimension. Additionally, you will be working closely with the Game Designer to create compelling and challenging gameplay level designs. Passionate about games is the least requirement. For more information click here. We welcome all submissions. If you feel you can contribute in any way, we'd like to hear from you.

LEAVE FEEDBACK

Contact: Please include in the subject line: "[the position you're applying] Submission." Attach your resume, samples of your work, and have your cover letter clearly written in the body text. Your effort and time put into this process will tell a lot of your passion and intent please be thorough.

Chao Hui Lin | Lead Developer
    http://projectboundless.blogspot.com/
    chao@enigmatigames.com
    twitter@icedteatime
    Last edited by chaohlin; 03-17-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Sounds neat...but you should post this in Mapmaking Requests forum.
    M

This is an [unpaid] request unless the project deems profitable.

Hi chaolin...we have paid requests which are marked 'paid' and we have paid requests provided certain conditions are met which we mark 'paid?'. I've given yours the latter which seems to fit what you've said in your explanatory text. If you would still like it marked as 'unpaid' I'm happy to oblige.

Hi Ravells, thanks for clearing things up. I believed I was questioned regarding the method of compensation. [Paid?] will be just fine. thank you again for directing me to the right area of the forum.