Thread: Painted figures...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Painted figures...

Unfortunately I'm better at making maps than painting miniature figures...but here are two that I painted to surprise a couple of players when we get back to Rise of the Runelords tomorrow. These are Reaper minis made to resemble two of Paizo's "iconic" characters. Meresiel is the one in red and blue - she's an elf rogue that really likes knives. The player picked her when we started the adventure and he has been playing her about like the flavor text suggests. She has a LOT of daggers. Kyra is the one with the holy symbol upraised. She's a cleric of Sarenrae, an "Arabic" godess of fire and some other stuff. That player too has been playing her to the hilt. She even adopted a goblin baby and has created quite a little disciple to Sarenrae: fire and vengeance, what's for a little goblin not to like. He charges out of the temple waving his wooden scimitar every time Kyra comes back to town shouting about infidels...

For those of you not familiar with Paizo's products, Rise of the Runelords is that company's first independently published "Adventure Path". It consists of six fairly meaty chapters and we're just starting on the fourth after a long break. I won't drop any spoilers about it here but I suspect you can find the full plotline somewhere on the Web.

Anybody else do any painting? I did a fair bit of it many years ago and I'm surprised how much my motor skills (and eyesight!) have deteriorated in the interim... Post some pics if you've got 'em!
    M

NB: I don't know which is worse, my painting or my photography...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k&m.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	34349