Thread: A castle and some farms

Help A castle and some farms

http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...4&d=1297480527
    this is the type of thing i want..

A castle with a wall in a semi oval shape off the side of a mountain to the north. with a village named "Fenton" to the south with about ten farms and a few other buildings. One road leading up from the village to the castle. Could a person do this for free to make a group of people happy?

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you haven't already found someone for this I would be glad to give it a shot.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

Heres a start to the map. If you like it I'll continue. If you have anything that you would need changed please let me know. (If you decide to go with this map I'll start a thread in the WIP forum so you can follow it's progress)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fenton.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	395.7 KB 
ID:	34627
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

As an interested observer I like it and want to see you do more

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org

Blog Entries

I was just looking at this again and realized it's garbage I'll work on another one.

Finished Maps

Blog Entries

I started a WIP thread for this Here.

Finished Maps