Thread: A couple of small maps for a campaign that I am starting

Map A couple of small maps for a campaign that I am starting

Here are a couple of small towns/villages for a campaign that I am starting. The first is the town of Alben Bridge which will be the base for most of the campaign, and the second is a village that will be the starting point.

Alben Bridge is on the border of Mirilandi and Gibeon, which normally have very good relations, but recently the king of Gibeon is being influenced by some other forces, and conflict is brewing. Alben Bridge is generally a rather quiet crossing, but will soon be an area that will be the focus of a growing conflict.

Tolandon is the village where the PCs meet and are from (3 players) 2 live in the village and one is visiting. We have already started with some bandits attacking the village, and the PC's are already discovering that the bandits are from Gibeon. They are also hearing rumors of other attacks in the area. Things are starting to heat up...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alben Bridge - Mirilandi.JPG 
Views:	278 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	34560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mirilandi Tolandon.JPG 
Views:	223 
Size:	769.4 KB 
ID:	34561

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

These are both great...well laid-out and thought through all the way. Good job, man.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps