Thread: Kingdom of Gibeon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Kingdom of Gibeon

Gibeon is the wealthiest, and most influential kingdom in The Kingdoms, if not in the known world.

The lands of Gibeon are fertile, and the climate quite mild making it a land of abundant farmlands, and in the central highlands there are a lot of vineyards that produce some very fine wines that are traded throughout the world.

Still, the one thing that makes Gibeon the force that it is, is the fact that the Church of Light has it's main temple in the city of Echelon the Great. It was there, on a hill overlooking the straits of Light, that Eru himself came down and met with Falthorn the First, and gave him the words that would become the Book of Light, and the foundation of the Church of Light. Now pilgrims come from all over to have a chance to visit the great temple which was later built on the hill.

Echelon is also the crossroads between the east and the west, and is a major trade center of its own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gibeon - Final.jpg 
Views:	612 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	2190  

Wonderful - I loved seeing this one come together in the WIPs and it looks so, so nice now it's finished. The scale of it just looks enormous and details. Beautiful work!

Professional Artist

Looks quite nice, I like the detail. I would like to see more of the small towns named, however.

Also, the Ralyn River label is crashing.

-Rob

That's odd, I must have moved it when I saved it as a JPEG. The name of the river is not overlapping the other text on my Photoshop file...

Beautiful map! I like the glow effect on the roads/trails-makes them stand out.