Thread: Oh no! Another newbie!

Default Oh no! Another newbie!

Hiya folks! I'm Bug, also known as... Bug. I'm a newcomer to the world of GMing and even newer to the concept of making up maps and the like. I stumbled upon this site while looking for info/tutorials on map building, and this place just like like a lovely resource to abuse. I'm definitely looking forward to loitering about here for inspiration and info and all that fun stuff!

Welcome to the guild Bug. Check out the tutorials section for lots of great guides to making your own maps. Once you get going, you can post your maps and show us your progress, sometimes the amazing artists here can give you guidance or help on things you get stuck on.

Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Welcome to the Guild, Bug! If it's resources and tutorials you want, this site will certainly keep you occupied. There's lots of experience across the whole gammut of cartography here, so don't be shy
    Regards,

RK

Welcome, Bug! : )

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.