Thread: Nentir Vale Black & White map

Map Nentir Vale Black & White map

Happy new year of the Rabbit to all

I am uploading here just another version of the Nentir Vale map. This is nothing artsy, just tracing over the original one from the DMG with CC3 using an off-the-shelf style from one of the earlier annuals. For a person skilled in CC3 it would probably take a couple of hours, for me it took a day

As it is I consider it finished as my purpose is nothing grander than providing hand-outs to my players, but since I will have to edit it as the party travels to new locales, do not hold back your suggestions (I, for one, do not like too much the way the White River crosses the King's Road).

Additionally, I guess there are quite a few people playing in the Nentir Vale now, and some of them could have a use for this version since it is a bit more printer friendly than the official one. I could even share the CC3 drawing if requested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the Nentir Vale.PNG 
Views:	3106 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	33264  

Hi.

I really like the style, I think it makes for a very credible "player version" of the original map.

Great work!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

How could I miss this? I never miss anything. I must have died or something for a day. This is sweet, man. I don't think that the lake shading fits with the rest of the linear work but that's minor. Nice job.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps