I am realizing I am not really handy with making maps. My mountains look funny, rivers flow in odd directions and cities sprout at oddest locations. So I have decided that for my newest to-be d&d campaign ask here if anyone would be willing to invest some time into making a very simple black and white in-Paint-editable map for my campaign?

The best way to get this map would be ASAP, with emphasis that I really do not need some super-detailed map, just a map with coasts, mountains, rivers and a very small amount of cities.

Here is a similar map to the one I would like for my campaign (this one is drawn by hand I'd prefer one made digitally if possible due to my further editing like possible renaming): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ic7pq-TL4T...omol%2BMap.JPG It is really just a bunch of black lines on white surface, no texturing, etc.

The scale of the map will be well ... it should be about the size of Europe. As for description: this is a southern part of the Continent with ocean to the West, but otherwise it is undefined. Any shape will do, any (logically) placed cities (there should be very few cities), mountains and rivers (if there will be any rivers. it should be North Africa-like region) Northern part is not part of the map, but the two should be at least in part connected somehow. If creator feels like, he/she may also add city/region names, for which would be great if they would have sort of south-ish sound to it.

Quality & Size: It can be of low quality, size: the bigger the better, so I can maybe detail smaller parts.

Copyright - Well, It is a map for a d&d campaign. If author wants, his/her name/handle can be on the map, along with perhaps his online site, but I have no intention to use it for a commercial means.