Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Last minute request for help with Spelljammer spoof for April Fool's Day!

Help HELP! Last minute request for help with Spelljammer spoof for April Fool's Day!

Hey Everyone!

I'm putting together a website for a fictional product release as an April Fool's gag, and I could really use some help getting together some last few pieces to really knock this gag out of the park. I know this is very last minute (just two days till April 1st!) but my other avenues to get the maps I need fell through, so I'm hoping there might be someone here at the Cartographer's Guild who can help me out!

I'm looking for deckplans that emulate the original deckplan cards that came in the Spelljammer boxed set...basically maps for the interior layouts of the ships. I'll happily accept whatever I can get, but I had the idea of featuring one of the following:

1. Deckplans for the U.S.S. Enterprise. Yes...THAT Enterprise.

2. The TARDIS from Dr. Who -- you know, with deckplans that are bigger on the inside than on the exterior.

3. Deckplans for the interior of a Dalek.

4. A Canoe.

If anyone is able to help with this -- whether by providing one of the requested deckplans above or some other content -- I would be very thankful. Please e-mail me at: thesecretdm@gmail.com

Than you for reading this! I look forward to hearing from you!

Guild Journeyer MadCartographer's Avatar

for USS Enterprise, see: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...prise-NCC-1701
    I am still working on this... but has been put on the back shelf for now. Feel free to use any of the pics you see.
    _________
    User of:
    CC2 & CC3, FT Pro Exclusively.
    If it's ProFantasy, I'm using it.

Wow -- those are perfect! What name should I credit for the work, and where should I link to if people want to see out the artist?

And thank you so much!

Would still love to have the other pics (like the canoe) -- but these are so great! A lifesaver! Thanks again!

@Ravells -- thanks so much for the link -- I'll see if there's something I can use there...much appreciated!

@Rob A - WOW -- that canoe is made of winning! It's absolutely perfect! I owe you for that one...how would you like to be credited when the website goes live?

Thanks again -- that's just absolutely amazing!

@ Ravells: Wow -- that's incredible, too! This has been an amazingly successful day for this project...I really wasn't expecting this! I now know I'm coming right to cartographer's guild for all my mapping needs -- this community is amazing!

I love the pool! This is supremely excellent!

How would you like to be credited on the gag site, Ravells?

Thanks again, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by thesecretdm View Post
    @Rob A - WOW -- that canoe is made of winning! It's absolutely perfect! I owe you for that one...how would you like to be credited when the website goes live?
    lol on the winning! If you are willing to, please credit Rob Antonishen @ http://www.cartocopia.com

Thanks.

-Rob A>

P.S. Is there an audience for this style of ship drawing?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast