So, with 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons on the horizon, and less than 6 months to release, I figured it is time I made a new campaign world. I realize it will be a lot work on my part. We know from reports that the theme of D&D 4th edition is Points of Light, meaning the game has humanity and it's allies in small pockets of civilization with the little to know contact with neighbouring communites. Vast kingdoms are a thing of the past, and beyound the firelight evil stalks the night.

Sure, I could keep my current campaign world, and just bring it to the 4th edition Points of Light, but other things about 4th edition do not mesh with my current world. The presence of Tieflings, Aasimar, etc as playable races has never had a place in my world, and so I figured, it's 25 years of history has come to a close, and the time has come to start anew.

That said, I will soon be posting images of my new world, my new setting, and starting the whole creation process over. Many things from my old world with be stripped away and brought into the new world. All them city maps wil be transplanted (no need to reinvent the wheel here ).

So, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!