Thread: An atlas/politcal map (short deadline)..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map An atlas/politcal map (short deadline)..

Hallo Carto-Community,

Commission: I am willing to pay 100€ for the map, payment by Western Union. (PM with E-Mail for further discussion concerning payments)

Deadline: The Map needs to be finished sometime between the 21. april and 30. april 2011.

Style: I am looking for a atlas styled political map, something along the line as the Torentine Empire map made by Aeara2.

Description: Its a nation i need a political map for, it has to show the borders to neighboring nations, provinces, capital, larger cities, provincial capitals, major airports and habours, important military installations etc (all names will be provided), there will be a great deal of creative freedom for the designer, but more of this later. I have attached a small scale overview of the nation called BANI A'QRAB UNION, to give a idea for designer. Map scale, i want it in kilometers, and size can be discussed for whats most suitable. Other details or information, just post or PM me, and i will provide it. I am very open to ideas and suggestions.

Quality: Its required to be printed for 50*70 cm and the smaller A3 (29*40 cm).

Copyrights: Open for suggestions which can be accepted, not a high priority.

Regards,
    Mo'
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bedouin; 03-31-2011 at 08:26 AM.