So I'm working on a commission world map for Dreamscarred Pressed: Third Dawn.

This is the first of two continents, called Femon, or as Dreamscarred Press called it "the cashew shaped continent". I've actually been delayed working on this, being so busy with Kaidan, but I had to get something done. I yet need to place some more hills in the northwest corner of the continent under those light color woodland areas. But I am close to finished. After which I need to place some cities, labels, and national borders.

After this I have another continent to work, to the west of this continent, one that is a bit larger north to south and stretching further north than this continent. Between the continents is a vast ocean with an archipelago of isles in a large circle, as an ancient comet strike hit at the center of the island chain. Apparently Femon's topography was altered by this comet strike and which gives its cashew like shape.

Interestingly I did not bid on this commission, but was contacted directly by Dreamscarred Press based on reputation alone. I hope to finish this entire world within the next month, while juggling Kaidan work in between.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	femon.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	421.1 KB 
ID:	34778