Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Ox Inn - Hand Drawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan K View Post
    How quickly do you churn these sort of maps out?
    To do that level of detail in a hand-drawn map, it still takes me a couple of days to do, the Blue Ox took me three to get the stables and back area along with the two floors of the main inn. Given something smaller, if I am motivated, I can create something in a single day. That is sneak in some illustration during the work day, but spending most of an evening until past midnight to complete, but I do it all the time.

Most mapping challenges that I've participated in take only 3 days at most. For me, to keep my interests on a project, I need to get it done quickly, otherwise I will procrastinate and never finish. So my lightening speed cartography skills is an extension of my work production in my graphics shop - I'm used to creating art at high speed. I can't work on the same map for weeks on end, that would drive me nuts.

@Murcu - thanks, but I am a pro.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Well, then, that makes sense, doesn't it?

Default Some patrons

Just people to represent tavern patrons in top-down format. Oh and one assassin with a blade out... I'll do furniture next week, and also create two other taverns. I'm thinking of creating a small neighborhood public house, and one raunchy, nightclub, gladiator arena type drinking hole.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tavern-people.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	35166
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123