Thread: The independent newspaper has a sense of humour

Default The independent newspaper has a sense of humour

The Independent is one of the more respected broadsheet newspapers in the UK. They have a sense of humour - Click here to read the article

The humour doesn't lie in the fact that a man has found a jelly bean with pattern that looks like Kate Middleton's face on it - it's in the URL of the page...

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hehe...that is very funny..
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I find it funny how people will claim to see a specific individual in a piece of toast or, in this case, jelly bean. There are hundreds of millions of women and men that could more closely resemble the picture than that lady. People see what they expect to see...
    "I AM THE LAW!"
    - Flaming Fist Mercenary

My Art / Photos / Maps

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I often look at people and notice their resemblance to toast or a jelly bean...
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I saw a woman driving past me today who looked like Humpty Dumpty.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt