Thread: Shannin's World-Mauritania

Post Shannin's World-Mauritania

hey guys

My freind Shannin is running a new campaign, his first ever. he made some stunning maps for it, and his world is fun and exciting so far, filled with mysterious cults, shifty politicians and dilapidated cities with guards on the take and thievery running rampant. his is an empire in decline, still trying to hold on to the borders and society while the overlords rule from lofty perches and decadence.

anyway, enough about that.

the first picture is basically his world as he envisionied it in black and white. there is no scale because he wanted to just give a general idea of the world and have the freedom to change things as the story dictated.

the second picture is one where i colored it, cleaned it up a bit and fixed the fonts. i'll be putting more on as we go along. he ahs a great hand drawn artistic town of the area of Ragmore and Hale that is astounding. he is on here i think, but his internet is down because he lives in the same butthole rural spit that i do.

anyway, take a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shanninsworld.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	2210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	File0047.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	505.2 KB 
ID:	2211  

Neat. I'm a sucker for island chains that look like they were created by meteor impacts.

Nifty! I can't wait to see your progress, TM!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Quote Originally Posted by xcorvis View Post
    Neat. I'm a sucker for island chains that look like they were created by meteor impacts.
    WHAM!WHAM!!WHAM!!! "I got yer world right heah..."

Hey Tm. You did a fantastic job on this. Still populating this world though.. Did someone say meteors? Ahhh a clue Watson...mwahaha.
    -Channin

Very cool! I like the look of it.

thanks guys

i've been in talks with mr. perfect here and there's still a lot more to do. stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by xcorvis View Post
    Was it a meteor, or did my ex-wife go for a swim...

*rimshot*

I'll be here every night 'til next Tuesday, folks. Don't forget to tip your waitress!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales