Thread: CC3 Problem drawing fractal polys

Guild Novice

Help CC3 Problem drawing fractal polys

So I have this problem with CC3 and fractal polys. Apparently CC3 doesn't like fractal polys because everytime I try to draw one the drawn line dissappears halfway through my drawing process. Ie, I'll be drawing a hollow poly with blue outline and halfway through the blue outline just isn't rendered anymore. The guide line is still there, but it doesn't drop a blue line when I click. Eventaully if I keep going the program crashes. I've tried "fixing" the installation through the installation program but that didn't fix the problem. Anyone else have similar problems?

Never heard of that. I would suggest the Profantasy Forums for this, as they have a few more of the Technical folks over there.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Novice

I went on to the profantasy forums and checked this out. Apparently for some users there is a problem when drawing lots of polygons. It is apparently a windows issue and not a CC3 issue. This makes a little bit of sense because I was doing the Valendale tutorial which uses a great deal of polygons. Just thought I would chime in on this one last time.