Thread: The Godsburn Forest

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip The Godsburn Forest

As the waters continued to recede man explored more of his world. He came upon a great forest of vast proportions. This forest was burnt and gouged in huge swaths and man knew what had happened. This was the battlefield of the angry gods. The gods had trapped the creator in a endless pit of darkness here after defeating him in a battle on this ground. Man knew the gods sought his destruction and upon seeing there power felt afraid.....

This is another of the maps in the "Blackmarsh Lowlands" series. This one is mostly done as I don't need to label it. The idea for this map came to me while I was watching a National Geographic show of all things.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the godsburn.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	960.4 KB 
ID:	35398
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Nice. I like the description of the forest too. So will you be planning an adventure in this area? Perhaps and epic rescue of the creator?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Nice. I like the description of the forest too. So will you be planning an adventure in this area? Perhaps and epic rescue of the creator?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks. I am actually thinking about making this series into a campaign setting. I even have a working title "Godswrath" I'm imagining a very low tech setting as "man" tries to regroup from the devastation of the floods. We'll see how it goes.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.