Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CC3] Arnhaal WIP, As well as Lore/Background Info

This is Domhan, I had this commissioned by Allyn of Dark Leages Fantasy Mapping a few years ago. This was to another world I was trying to develop.

I've decided to use this again as my reference, but I'm combining alot of the lore I had with that, with some of what I've developed. So for example, you'll see "Forsetti" - that'll be Broan now, and there's so many little things on that map that will need to change to fit what I'm doing, and yet all the big essential stuff remains. I'll need to add rivers eventually, but... yeah.

There's other lands on this big map too, but this was just showing the "main" continent. Which will be Arnhaal, not Arda. (Seriously, I didn't even realize that was the name of the world of Middle Earth when I had this made lol)

But yeah, that's what I'm gonna work with I think. Pencil wise, I sketched the shape out, noted where each country/culture is, and am mapping out location distance etc. I'm also making a master document with revised lore.

This was part of my creative problem. I have two worlds I started, and both are lacking, but put them together, trim the fat, and I like what I see in my head.

Phew. I updated all the lore, and wrote out the history. Which has nothing to do with the map, but now I know more about what's to come >.>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12