Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2008 Entry: The ruined manorhouse

Map

"And then we went down the ladder to the cave levels. it took little time to discern why this was a good spot to fortify. there, at the lowest point in the caverns, was a stream running quickly through the entire complex. fresh water, our own cistern. also, the stream lead out to the river a short ways away through the earth, thus providing a quick escape point in case of attack. yes, this makes a great home indeed."

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manordungeon2.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	598.6 KB 
ID:	2328
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-26-2018 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Added Winner tag

TM,
    I really like your maps, and will possibly even use them in an upcoming adventure of mine if that's okay with you. You seem to have a real grasp on these types of maps. I'm curious though, in the very first map (of the main floor of the manor house), where is the front door presumed to be? I see no obvious locations, and none of the various holes in the walls seem to correspond with a likely location. Am I just missing something really obvious?

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.

I really like that last map you uploaded, it's imaginative. I could see myself walking around in such a cave, Oblivion/Morrowind-like (don't know if you know those games, but if you do, you understand the feeling associated ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12