So this is a first for me, actually finishing a map. I've been working on and off on this for several years now. Some of you might remember seeing my wip thread for it, if you do you might notice that I have flipped the map vertically. This is because I made some geographical changes on my world map and moved some countries around.

Here is some backstory for you:

The city of Castran is the capital of the kingdom of Kardoma, It is one of the larger cities in the northern parts of the region of Aergada. The citys roots can be traced back less than a thousand years to the time of the great empire. During this time the great bridge, which today is the most famous landmark of the city, was constructed. It was built as a network of roads to allow the imperial troops easy travel to distant parts of the empire and to help in its conquests of new lands.
A small village existed on the western side of the river Rimen, after the bridge was finished new development quickly appeared on both sides of the river. And it wasn't long before the city became an important trading hub.

Map was made with photoshop and the shield was made with inkscape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CastranFinal.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	35594