Thread: [Rite Publishing/Cubicle 7] Kaidan - The Gift Pre-orders available

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [Rite Publishing/Cubicle 7] Kaidan - The Gift Pre-orders available

Kaidan Adventure Pre-Orders on Cubicle Seven, Paizo Store and Amazon!

The first and second adventures for (Kaidan) Curse of the Golden Spear: Part 1 - The Gift, and Part 2 - Dim Spirit are now available on pre-order at the following locations:

Cubicle 7 website | Paizo Store | Amazon.com

Curse of the Golden Spear: Part 3 - Dark Path should be available for pre-order soon.

The release dates (at least the month, not the day) is: June for The Gift, July for Dim Spirit, and August for Dark Path.

This is a feudal Japan inspired horror setting designed for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game The Curse of the Golden Spear is a 3 module mini-arc recommended for 4 players of 5th level, reaching 8th by the end, if they survive...

Of course, if price is the issue, Cubicle Seven has the list price: $19.99, Paizo Store has it reduced to $17.99 and Amazon has it for $13.59. You can also order these adventures through your local game store. If you read the product descriptions on the above linked page its says 54 page, this has been altered to 58 pages - all the adventures will be slightly under 60 pages. Its how we got a price of $19.99 retail in the first place.

Note these are full color printed, softcover adventure modules and PDF bundle for the price. It includes setting information in the appendixes: reincarnation rules, new monsters, monster templates, archetypes, feats, glossaries, and pre-gen characters. There are many regional, community and encounter scale maps.

[For those who don't know, Kaidan is my concept, my outline for the mini-arc, my development of the setting, maps, many illustrations,and page layout. This is an imprint under Rite Publishing, with Jonathan McAnulty of Kobold Quarterly as author/designer - I've had help, but this is my 'baby'.]

Michael "GP" Tumey
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 05-08-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations