Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapa_podstawka.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	35775
    What do you think about that?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

The map looks good. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected SilenBlade's Avatar

Thanks Stell For your kindnes. If any one want base wit mountain heigh lvls, green, and dirt-sand, used on my map, please send me a message or write here.
    Best regards

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I could easily see this in a video game, nice stuff. The octopus feels like it doesn't belong but everything else seems just fine.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That looks great. I would echo Ascensions comments about the octopus but other than that it's really very nice.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Overall, it has a nice look. I even think the octopus is fine. However, there are a couple of things I'd like to call attention to:

(1) There are two towns called Kamatayan. Now, I'm actually pretty pro-name-reuse, since there are plenty of duplicate names in the real world. However, in this case, they are neighbors.

(2) See that lake below Anxos? It has two rivers flowing out of it. Many rivers may flow into a lake, but only one flows out.

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected SilenBlade's Avatar

Thanks guys for your feedback. Rdanhenry - my mistake, I'v uploaded previous version of map, final has different town names. Thanks for the river info, I'll fix it in v2.0 This map was created as alternative for combination of red dead redemption and deadlands RPG play, we using it about a month and works pretty fine Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and opinions