Thread: The Imperial City Of Leggarium

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Map The Imperial City Of Leggarium

Another in the Celestial Empire Series. This was another attempt to map a large city without going into too much detail. I was actually shooting for a more "photo-realistic" style for this but I realized that I don't actually enjoy doing city maps in that style. I may at some point narrow down the focus of this map to show some of the "neighborhoods" as I've done in other city maps. This map was done in GIMP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JTougasleggariumfinal.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	2.52 MB 
ID:	35811
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    You're becoming very prolific JT! Interesting radial design you have going there.
    Thanks Ravs. I seem to have my "mojo" back.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.