Thread: Warboiler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Warboiler

Finished this for my steampunk pathfinder world that I created. We are doing a huge Kaiju fight through an old abandoned city. So its a steampunk vs. colossal rats and city spirit creatures.

WarboilerFinal by 1C0N, on Flickr
    Last edited by 1C0N; 05-16-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Guild Adept Seraphine_Harmonium's Avatar

What type of vehicle is this? Tank, Zeppelin, walker? I'm guessing it's a ground vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphine_Harmonium View Post
    What type of vehicle is this? Tank, Zeppelin, walker? I'm guessing it's a ground vehicle.
    Its a ground walker. I'm working on a side shot of it as well. I didn't have time to finish it for my group.

I'm also building a control console that is printed and lays on the table. The concept so so the captain can change where the steam runs to in the Warboiler. This allows the party to over power different systems. They had a blast walking through the city, throwing buildings, oversized rats, and shooting down living buildings!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Good to see some more non-fantasy stuff. Plus it looks interesting and seems pretty well done.
    Thanks! Thats the exact reason I made this world. The hook for it is, "Ethauntia is a world of victorian steam & hitchcockian horror torn asunder. While the monsters of myth and legend live outskirts of civilized society."
    Last edited by 1C0N; 05-18-2011 at 03:41 AM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Good to see some more non-fantasy stuff. Plus it looks interesting and seems pretty well done.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps