Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloodbowl board

Blog Entries

Thanks Neon, Y'know I think I will go back and double check his thoughts on this point. We were primarily making a one off board for just him (us) to play on but with the idea that if it turned out really good and not too difficult / expensive to make that we could offer up copies of it. If these dimples would make it incompatible with many peoples figures then thats not a good plan. I'm pretty sure his board is going to have the dimples because of the errant mischievous hands coming in and disrupting the play tho.

Blog Entries

We decided to space out the dimples a bit more in case the large monsters did get in the way a bit. We also decided to add some extra space on the center line since a) this is the edge of the board and is fragile to knocks and b) this is where you generally set up on the kick off. This is likely to be where all the big characters are going to be placed. Big thug right at the front doing the blocking and the blitzing. So if two teams with big guys line up then there are a few mm extra to cope.

So I am up to here now. This has taken ages to cut. I was thinking of maybe making these to order but man, its too much work...

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Nice project, but the big guys will have trouble, and some fancy posed miniatures too. Also KD players will loose some paint I bet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12