Thread: I know there around here somewhere...

Guild Journeyer

Default I know there around here somewhere...

I got a brush set from here a little over a year ago but they never made it over to my new computer late last year, and i just spent almost an hour looking for them. They were hand drawn little clusters of buildings for town icons and had a small village, town, city, walled city, lone tower, ect. They were made by one of the cartographers here. First he released a black and white version and then a colored version in brush format. I was thinking Ramah but not sure. I think I remember them being used on a map that had a wall (also hand drawn) separating the north from the south along the middle. I think i finally have a map style that would suit them but now i cant find them. I remember rounded towers, and turrets. ARg frustrating as I had them already but lost them.... Can anyone remember what I am talking about??

Guild Journeyer

Ya just spent the last hour before bed looking here, thats why I put this thread in Mapping elements.

Guild Journeyer

Found them back on page 6 in the mapping elements, I was tired and gave up to fast looking for them.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...n-map-elements

And of course it was Ramah who made them.