Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commission: An Island Kingdom

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll make those changes for you. I should have this done for you today.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

Wip

Here is the finished (pending your approval of course) version of the Island of Sagemora. I changed the location icons as you requested and fixed the river violation. the final size of this turned out at 1888x1888px a little smaller than we discussed but I think this is a good compromise. Please let me know if you need any other changes. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jtougassagemoramapwipfinal.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.79 MB 
ID:	35938
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Its perfect!
    I only ask one thing. Can we change the name "The Chateau" to "Kiro's Winery"?

If we can just do that it will be done deal and we can work out the payment.

Blog Entries

Wip

Here it is with the changes you asked for. I'll send you a PM with the payment arrangements. I really enjoyed working on this and I hope you enjoy it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jtougassagemoramapwipfinal.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	2.79 MB 
ID:	35943

Finished Maps

Thank you John, I am absolutely happy with your work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12