Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Ban Game

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wally-d-feed View Post
    The person above me should be banned for the fifth ban-request in a row that involves an 80s TV show actor that by far has been given enough credit to in this thread
    Banned for failing to respect the Hoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Banned for failing to respect the Hoff.
    Banned for not respecting the "Hoff's" full name and keeping him present in this thread.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Banned for not respecting the "Hoff's" full name and keeping him present in this thread.

-D-

Banned for even mentioning that Baywatch dudes moniker.
    Last edited by danjr; 05-23-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danjr View Post
    Banned for even mentioning that Baywatch dudes moniker.
    The above poster should be banned for mentioning Baywatch and making me Google pictures of Pamela Anderson instead of working on maps like a good little cartographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko the Sane View Post
    The above poster should be banned for mentioning Baywatch and making me Google pictures of Pamela Anderson instead of working on maps like a good little cartographer.
    The above poster should be banned for telling us he googles pictures of an old (and usually naked) lady rather than making a fitting ancient style map of her contours.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

The above poster should be banned for telling us he googles pictures of an old (and usually naked) lady rather than making a fitting ancient style map of her contours.
    The above poster should be banned on the ground that mountains based on Pamela Anderson's contours are likely to be artificial and unconvincing.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    The above poster should be banned on the ground that mountains based on Pamela Anderson's contours are likely to be artificial and unconvincing.
    The above poster should be banned on the ground that said mountains based on Pamela Anderson's contours are more likely to be burial mounds and definitely man made.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Quote Originally Posted by geamon View Post
    The above poster should be banned on the ground that said mountains based on Pamela Anderson's contours are more likely to be burial mounds and definitely man made.
    The above poster should be banned for failing to mention that while most definitely man-made such mountains do, indeed, quake like the real thing when said terrain runs along the beach.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Greason Wolfe should be banned for distracting me from thinking of Pamela Anderson's mountains. Also for talking about mountains and terrain a cartographic way, this is the general discussion forum and that is totally off-topic!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danjr View Post
    Greason Wolfe should be banned for distracting me from thinking of Pamela Anderson's mountains. Also for talking about mountains and terrain a cartographic way, this is the general discussion forum and that is totally off-topic!
    Banned for banning GW for two reasons.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast