Thread: NY 1930 map...

Default NY 1930 map...

Not sure if i'm posting on the right place, but i want to ask you a 1910~1950 map of New York city (i'm not asking for a mapmaking but for a historical map or something like that). On a web site, on a book, if u know tell me where i can find it.

The reason for this is because in the future (after i finish my fantasy map and novel) i want to write one about the mafia on New York (fictional not a true story) as i don't live there, and have never been there i need to about the places, streets from some years before.

Wow! There is lots of maps on those libraries. Still don't know if the map i'm looking for is between those maps but i'm searching.

Thank you ravells.

If someone else knows a place to find it I'd appreciate that

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

try going back through the challenge threads - there were a New York challenge around november and I seem to remember a handfull of links to historical maps of New York. Also Immolates map of Central Park fits that era perfectly
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

I'll look for it, unfotunately I am a little unluky with that and usually don't find

Thank you anyway, it's good to know the forum has what i am looking for.
    Last edited by Beoner; 05-28-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beoner View Post
    Not sure if i'm posting on the right place, but i want to ask you a 1910~1950 map of New York city (i'm not asking for a mapmaking but for a historical map or something like that). On a web site, on a book, if u know tell me where i can find it.
    If you google 1910, 1920, etc New York Map, quite a few come up. If you do the search as an image search, you'll get thumbnail previews of everything. Hope this helps.

-Lail
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.