Thread: Glad I Joined a Great Community!

Guild Applicant

Default Glad I Joined a Great Community!

Hello everyone, my name is James, but I'm known mostly as Icie Juicy. Feel free to call me either.

I've been lurking around Cartographers Guild for almost a week now and I have to admit how refreshing it is to find an online community, related to graphics/development that appears to be very welcoming. Over the past year I've joined several programming communities and it seems rare to find one that is both experienced and supportive.

Anyways, I found and joined the Cartographers Guild in hopes of finding some skilled artists who would like to contribute or join a project I have been developing for a handful of months. The goal is to work in partnership or free-lance the graphics (layouts already completed), for four very different planets and a dozen or so smaller battle maps.

Anyways, I'll post more about that later, in the mean time it's nice to meet everyone here.

Thanks,
    James

I totally agree with you. I've just recently joined myself, but have found everyone here to kind, knowledgeable, helpful, and outstanding at what they do. Welcome to the Guild.

-Lail
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - and yep.. just about the friendliest place on the web. There is a good chance that you can find some people to help you. Start a thread and tell people what you need and what they get in return (not necessarily money) and give it some time for people to read it
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.