Thread: Olbia Region

Map Olbia Region

I used this map for a 1 player D&D one-time session. I might upgrade this map since there is a possibility that we'll play more sessions in the same "world", but mostly I would just like a critique from the CG community, please.

I'm sure you can all tell that I made it using Paint. But I'm still proud of myself for finishing it in about 45 minutes

So does anyone think I should continue making maps with Paint, or should I move on to something more powerful like GIMP?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Olbia Region.PNG 
Views:	87 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	2345  

Blog Entries

If you can make anything better than a flat rectangle in paint then you should try Gimp / PSP / Photoshop etc and post post post...

I'm not sure why you're using paint if you have experience with PS, isn't that limiting yourself unnecessarily?

If you don't have PS then do download GIMP or Inkscape and use either one of those, you'll have so many more options at your command.

For a map done with Paint, it turned out pretty good, but I also believe that you can get a much better product with PS, or Gimp. Still, I would like to see more!

That is a nice map, and deserving of some rep for using a limited (to me at least, but then I am a bit of an Idiot ) paint program.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave