Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FTPro - Custom Rainfall/Temperature scales

I couldn't agree more with what's been said. I don't have much rep to throw around, but I'll throw what I have in Joe's direction. He's helped me more times than I can remember over the last two years.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Yup. I'm with Greason Wolf and everyone else on this one Joe. I repped you a while back in your Wilbur tutorial threads, but I'm afraid that my rep is pretty piddly. So I guess I'll just add my voice to the chorus of gratitude for all that you do for this community.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I appreciate all the support, but this is primarily an art community and my art output has been fairly paltry. Rep here is approximately proportional to participation, both in terms of number of postings and art items posted.

I see that I now have a shiny new badge and it'll be displayed there proudly with the rest.

My name is Master TMO, and I heartily approve of this thread hijack.
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12