Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: System Map

Incredible. And for 40$ you get the space bundle at Flaming Pear...amazing. I cant wait to use the software.

Art, I modified your first post above to show you what it looks like when you use attachments. I think everyone, including myself would like to see higher res versions of your maps and using attachments will make it nicer on us as far as the thread is concerned. If you have questions regarding using the attachment feature feel free to ask here or via a PM and I'll explain it.

Looking forward to those high res versions. Oh, and have some rep as well.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthnek View Post
    I know that this is probably a necro, but... Would you by any chance mind doing a tutorial on how you created that map? This would help me immensely with a current project...

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected zhar2's Avatar

really nice, although why spain?

Arthnek hasn't been here for over a year... I am not too hopeful he will see these comments.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12