Thread: Hello from France

Default Hello from France

Hello,

I'm french so, please, excuse my poor english.

I 'm 50 years old and I'm leaving in north of France near Belgium. I'm Economics teacher.

I want to learn how to make map for wargames like the maps in Lock&Load games.

thank you for your reading.

Eric D.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome! I hope you'll find what you need here.
    Yesterday today was tomorrow.
    My deviantart: http://darkaiz.deviantart.com/

Heya Eric,

Welcome to the guild. If you're wanting to learn, the Tutorials/How-To section in the Resources area of the forum is a great place to start. Just ask questions if you need help though, the people here are very friendly and helpful.

-Lail
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.

Je parle français
    seulement le base! \o\
    (um brasileiro num forum de maioria americanos, falando em francês!'-' que forum é esse!)
    (one brazilian in a forum of mostly American, speaking in french! '-' what is this forum!?)

XD

Blog Entries

We have loads of Brazillians - we almost had a full on invasion once with a handful a week joining up. We also have loads from France too. The thing is, like E2D2, they write such good english that it is hard to see them from their own land after the member introduction.

E2D2, could you post some small sample Lock&Load map images so we can get the idea of what map style they are. I could not find any maps on the Lock&Load website with a quick search.

I should also take this opportunity to remind people that we have a members map - link in my signature or from the community menu. Add your pin to the general area you are from for interest sake or just in case there is some kind of local event taking place.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    E2D2, could you post some small sample Lock&Load map images so we can get the idea of what map style they are. I could not find any maps on the Lock&Load website with a quick search.
    This is a copy of Lock'n load map.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post

Nice, isn't it ?