Thread: The Secluded Temple

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Secluded Temple

The Secluded Temple is surrounded by an ivy-covered brick wall. Two entrances, one to the East and one to the West, pierce the brick wall and allow access to the temple grounds. The northeast corner of the temple grounds contains an outside altar while a water-filled font sits in a small grove of trees in the southeast corner. A variety of fruit-bearing trees, ferns, and flowering plants fill the rest of the grounds.

Ivy has overgrown the four steps leading up to the temple in several places. Fourteen dark stone columns surround the temple and support the overhanging roof. The same stone makes up the walls of the temple itself while the floor is covered with green and white tiles.

The eastern room of the temple proper contains an altar and a spring-fed pool, both of which are surrounded by a magical glow. The walls of middle room of the temple are lined with chests of treasure, planters of medicinal herbs, glowing altars and statues, and more stone columns. A large glowing statue dominates the center of the room. A magical circle dominates the floor of the western room of the temple.

One grid square equals ten feet on the map, and the upper edge is North.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

This turned out nicely...

You might consider softening the cyan glow around some of the objects. Seems a bit stark to me, but if you're happy with it then it's all good.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.