Thread: Request for an online game

Default Request for an online game

Hello, I play an online game called NationStates, I believe a number of other people who also play have come here requesting maps. I would be very appreciative of someone who could create a map of my nation. In actuality I would like two maps, one blank map (ie. just the outline of each island), and one topographic map showing major settlements, though if only one could be made, I would like the topographic map to take preference please. Basically, I would like Malta (with it's neighbouring small islands) with Madeira to the south west. I know it may not be as unique as other requested maps but that is what I have been trying to create myself for sometime (and have failed miserably at). I do not mind exactly where Madeira and the major settlements are placed, as long as they are placed somewhere near to where I have indicated.

A rough idea of where I would like the major settlements to be can be seen here and here. (Note, Creipa is the capital, if some indication could be made of that please). I would like the map to be quite large please, around 1000x1000 if possible (though not necessarily, as long as it is not below 500x500 I don't mind)

If this could be done, I would be eternally grateful (I know it's not much considering the work that you lot do) as I have spent many hours becoming more and more frustrated at MSPaint and my own failings at cartographic and computer skills.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Posts were in 'Moderation', corrected and merged identical posts.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.