Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loftwick

Ah, great. Be sure to check out the tutorials here at the Guild--there are some really good tuts/walk-thrus/links/resources for PS.
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Thanks, have been checking those out as a matter of fact... PS is going to seriously enhance my maps and hopefully my mapmaking skills... I even went and ordered a graphic tablet... which I have a good feeling will provide greater precision with PS as well as saving my hand from mouse cramps...

I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you and those avid PS users here at the guild... so fair warning

Guild Journeyer

You'll want to cruise through the tutorials. There's a cubic crapton* of stuff there that you'll love. I know I spent about a month in there when I joined without every posting a word.

*Texas-speak from a lapsed Texan.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Lol.. texas speak eh, my native tongue. I'm fixin' ta grab a whole mess'ah these tutorials an' git'r'done... (btw, I hate that phrase... git'r done... it was funny the first billion times I heard it.. now it's officially annoying.)

I just hope when I get my PS setup with my tablet and get sitiat'd* that I'll be able to make it do what I want it to do... But from the looks of it, most of my questions can be answered in the resource section ...

This is a nice looking map. You did a great job with the houses, I like the way that they fit together.

The one thing that I see as a problem is on the terrain features, you have a lot of sharp turns and straight lines. You might want to consider converting them to curved (or smooth?) lines to soften the edges.

BTW - Can't wait for City Designer for CC3!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12