My search-fu is weak: I can't find any information on creating new drawing styles for CC3.

I discovered that creating a folder at //CC3/System/NewStylename will allow "NewStyleName" to appear in the "Styles" drop-down of the "Drawing Properties" dialog and of the "Custom Drawing Tools" dialog.

But when I have the drawing set to "NewStyleName", the "default terrain", etc, buttons give an error message saying there is no such tool defined in the current drawing style, even when there is.

I'm surprised that there's no documentation (at least not that I can find) on creating new drawing styles, since it seems a key feature -- it's fun to make maps in drawing styles created by other people, but to really get down to business, I'd like to design my own.

Also, is there a way to create a custom drawing tool that is an arrowhead path (I want to create tools for showing ocean currents and prevailing winds, on large scale maps). I found a command-line tool that adds an arrowhead -- I suppose I could figure out how to create a macro that adds an arrowhead to a path for a custom tool, but I want to make sure I'm not missing an easier way. I'm still pretty new to all of this.

Thanks!