Thread: Happy Father's Day!

Blog Entries

Default Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day all you daddies out there. As a father of four and stepfather of three more, I know my favorite way to spend a day dedicated to me is to do man stuff and have the family stay out of my hair, but we must resist such temptations and allow our broods to celebrate the grumpy old man.

Enjoy your special day, dads of all nations, and make sure they know you love 'em!
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

I know what you mean. My six year old was extremely wound up today and while a calmer child would have made for a more enjoyable day, I suppose it would have also made it less of a father's day

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

My nieces came over tonight and forked my yard (hundreds of plastic forks stuck in the ground) but they also made me a nice banner and then we told ghost stories in the dark. Good times good times. Hope you all got to do something fun as well.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps