It's already that time again! I just released my fourth map pack on RPGNow.com and since their infometrics inform me that at least a few of you folks have picked up previous One Dollar Dungeons, I couldn't wait to let you guys know! This time the map is for that shady character, the rogue. The map is poster-sized, and features a prison with a gallows, stocks, and torture room!

I am aching for reviews, so if there are a couple people who want to get sent review copies in exchange for an in-depth, honest review I'll send comp copies to the first couple people who send me a PM about it. Everyone else is still welcome to do reviews out of the goodness of their hearts, of course!

As always, here is the copy:

Are you being kept in the holding cell until you sober up? Is one of your old friends wrongly imprisioned and you have to bust him out? Does the bloody paladin in your party insist you go inside to investigate the claims of a overly brutal and sadistic jailor? Are you imprisoned after the big misunderstanding of the Sherrif finding you with the corpse of the mayor? Did you really do it!? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!

Rogue’s Reward Prison is the third in a series of One Dollar Dungeon maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Rogue’s Reward Prison is a poster sized prison map pack with general population cells, holding cells, gallows, and a frightening dungeon. The prison is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.

Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
• High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
• Legal and A4-sized PDFs of the sliced images for your home printer
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
• 100DPI gridless .jpg with objects removed
• An object file folder with 29 .png objects for reuse in other Virtual Table Top Maps
• A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with vision blocking and objects set up for you

The Maptools file requires version 1.3b84 or higher to work.

So there you have it! Thanks for reading, and good gaming!