Thread: Hello from Germany

Post Hello from Germany

Hi all!

Firstly I just want to say hi here and give you a short briefing on myself

Im love maps of most kinds and am constantly in search of good ones. My own creativeness is titanic, although I severely lack skills in the drawing-category. Instead I focus more on writing... nonetheless i draw maps myself (and not bad ones at that, I think!) and I already browsed a little through the available maps here.

Just a few minutes ago I more or less finished a map of a style i copied here. I will give credit to the one who inspired me and post it within a few days.

So much on that

On a more personal sidenote: Im Chrisitan from Germany, 23 years of age and consumate Roleplayer!

See you round, guys!

Welcome to the Guild! As a writer, you may also find value in one of the other Fantaseum Alliance sites, Plotstorming: http://www.plotstorming.com

Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

As some kind of "teaser" I can offer a regional map of a land within the book im writing (or at least trying to write *g*). Hope you like it, im a little farther with it already but didnt scan it since ages... ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aryana 003_small.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	2455  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Welcome to mappers paradise... the maporium, where everything is maptastic... (I got hundreds of these...)

Very nice map can't wait to see the rest...

My wife and I are publishing our first book, we expect to have it to the printers soon and back by spring/summer .... and finding this place was like destiny or fate or something... it is quantifying my knowledge of maps by leaps and bounds...

since you've uploaded a teaser map.. you know you will eventually have to show us the rest ... we can't get enough of maps around here

Welcome, welcome, welcome! So glad you found your way here, and as delgond said, make sure to not just tease us: post those maps--and if you have some lit attached to it, be sure to at least give us come access to it, ok?

Welcome, and I hope your membership is fruitful for both you and us!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]